After talking a little about the emergence of the clusters, we tell you in broad strokes what is one as such and each type.
A cluster can be defined as
- a set of similar ideas in a specialized field
- which are discussed / shared / discussed in a group of people
- in one place
That place can be a city, region or even a few blocks.
- Natural cluster : The existence of an industrial activity arrangement that generates competitive advantages due to the agglomeration created.
- Initiative cluster : Organized efforts to increase the growth and competitiveness of a cluster.
- Cluster Policies: Government policies to support development and clusters, both of the problems and of the companies that are collaborating there and strategies of ties between organizations that currently do not collaborate.